OKC Groupon has a great deal today for the El Chico in Lawton’s own Central Mall. $10 gets you $20 to use at El Chico in Lawton Central Mall and won’t expire until 12/4/2011. This deal is good until midnight Saturday 9/3 but still needs 12 purchases to get these 1/2 price savings.
Sign in or Join Groupon OKC to get this Groupon deal. Check the OKC Groupon sidebar as this is not the main OKC Groupon for the day. This Groupon is valid for the Lawton location.
Are you or the kids in need of a new Back to School computer? If so be sure to check out this great coupon for Staples where you can take $50 off select HP Laptop or PC (see coupon for product numbers). This coupon expires 9/3.
Another yummy deal is available on Seize the Deal Lawton this morning. The Wright Donuts has a 1/2 price deal on 2 Dozen Glazed Donuts for only $6.50 (normally $13). This deal will never expire but you only have until midnight tomorrow (9/1) to Seize the Deal. Limited to 1 per person.
Did you remember that Monday is Freebie day at Stripes? Don’t forget to print your coupon for a FREE Lunch Taco good for 8/29 from 11am-2pm. Just be sure to go Like Stripes on Facebook and check out the Shwag Cooler under the ‘It’s Go Time’ tab to print your Freebie coupon.
Don’t get rid of that USA Weekend without taking a look through it for coupons first. Consumer Queen has reported that her early edition of the Sunday paper this week (8/28) has P&G coupons in the Parade magazine (our own USA Weekend). Always flip through the paper thoroughly to check for great bonus coupons such as this one. I’ve found McDonald’s, Wonderful Pistachios, Allegra, and other high value coupons when I take a moment to flip through the USA Weekend. There was even a cover-story article recently about coupons and I love reading any and every report I find on how others coupon to gain a few ideas or new perspective on how to make the most of my coupons. There is always something new to learn!
P&G coupons include:
- $.50/1 Mr. Clean with Gain Scent
- $.50/1 Cascade Action Pacs
- $1.00/1 Febreze Product
- $.25/1 Dawn Product
- $.50/1 any Swiffer Product
Consumer Queen uses the Daily Oklahoman for her coupon inserts so if for some reason we don’t see these you could always pick up a Daily Oklahoman at convenience stores outside of OKC across the state on Sunday only.
I was extremely disappointed this last week when I wanted to do the Revlon deal at Walgreens that I’m sure many of you have read about by now. The reason why is because I couldn’t find the $2 off Walgreen’s coupon in the 7/24 SmartSource insert. This ONE coupon would have taken $2 off EVERY Revlon item I decided to pick up saving me as much as $16 if I had picked up 8 items! This would have made for some great Christmas stocking stuffers in my opinion but I never had the chance to test the deal due to the missing coupons. Normally, I will throw out Dollar General ads and the like that get placed in the middle of inserts (to save room in my unclipped inserts file) so I was worried I had done the same with the Walgreens coupons ad (surely I wouldn’t throw out COUPONS!). However, I’m relieved to learn they were never in our inserts here in Oklahoma (a bitter-sweet confirmation as I also learn we rarely get them).
So, this weekend be sure to flip through your SmartSource insert and locate these valuable coupons and hang on to them as they don’t expire until 9/24. If you can’t find them in your paper for some reason I read about these great coupons from Consumer Queen. She has access to the Daily Oklahoman and you can find those at local convenience stores outside of OKC on Sunday only. If you haven’t stockpiled your paper towels enough so far this month you’ll want to check it out.
Dollar General has their great $5 off $25 coupon available again for this Saturday (8/27) only. Be sure to print your coupon HERE.
You can find a list of what inserts to expect throughout the year HERE.
This week (8/28) it says 1 RedPlum, 1 SmartSource, 1 P&G
You can find the full insert preview for RedPlum HERE.
You can find the full insert preview for SmartSource HERE.
You can find the full insert preview for P&G HERE.
Thanks Sunday Coupon Preview
Want to know where to get multiple papers or extra coupons in the Lawton area? Here are a few ideas on how I keep my coupon stack healthy without breaking the bank.
- Buy the Sunday Paper on Monday or Tuesday at Country Mart or Kmart for only $1
- Buy the Sunday Paper Monday-Wednesday direct from Lawton Constitution for only $.75
- Join Lawton Coupon Connection or Couponing in Lawton on Facebook for specific trading or coupon trading events
- Use my own Facebook page for help finding particular coupons or any questions or concerns (I keep an eye on the page daily–sometimes all day! lol)
- Stop by Curious Goods and check out their basket of coupons (you are not required to replace any coupons you take, but you are welcome to leave any you want to share). Check out Curious Goods on Facebook with any questions you may have.
- Dumpster Dive Recycling Bins: This is an option I haven’t tried myself but I’ve heard from others who have and it’s legal to do so in Lawton. It’s this option that has provided a multitude of inserts while coupon trading here in Lawton. You can find bins located at Eastside Park (west of MacArthur High) and Grandview Park (west of Eisenhower Elementary). Keep in mind that you should only take what you can use or send those that you don’t back to the recycle bin on your next trip.
Are you going to the mall this weekend? Check out the great sales going on at Lawton Central mall.
- Additional 30% off permanently reduced merchandise
- $10 off backpacks
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all T-Shirts
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all Denim
Spencer’s (thru 9/11)
- 50% Off Messenger Bags and Backpacks
- Buy 1 Get 1 for 50% Off – Hats, Tees Posters, Belts & Buckles, Black lights & Baby
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Panties & Socks
- Buy 1 Get 1 $1 Sunglasses
- Shirts for $20 or 2 for $30 (on sale rack only)
- Buy 2 pair Rue21 Denim get $10 off next purchase coupon (these usually require an additional purchase to redeem)
- Don’t forget to use your Super Cash this weekend! exp 8/29
- Don’t have Super Cash? Get 30% off your purchase with printable coupon exp 8/28