Lawton, OK CountryMart coupon policy
UPDATE: Country Mart on Cache has had these clipped to the ad stand in front of the front door in the lobby if you don’t have a printer. Also the link doesn’t have the clean version it used to have for printing but I have scanned a copy and you can find it HERE for printing.
I just wanted to share Lawton, OK CountryMart coupon policy with any local readers. I couldn’t find one on their site earlier this week but I emailed about it and they were super awesome about sending me a link to it for future reference.
You can find the policy HERE to print for you records or coupon folder.
Some highlights of their policy would be:
- They will only double one like coupon per transaction
- They accept printable coupons but reserve the right to refuse any
- They double $1.00 off coupons or lower; over $1 will be redeemed at face value
- Number of coupons cannot exceed number of items
- They allow 1 manufacturer coupon and 1 CountryMart coupon per item
- You can use 1 coupon per item for B1G1 free sales
- No cash back will be given nor will they allow overage on coupons
That last one applies across all coupons. They will not allow your overage to be applied to the purchase total either so make sure you keep this in mind when checking out. Coupons may need to be adjusted so pay attention to how much difference there is if you catch one, this may help you in making your checkout experience a little smoother.