4/18 Shopping trip with 76% savings!
Walgreen’s 2 transactions
- 4 chocolate covered Peeps (not shown) 2/$1.00 (2 $1 off 2 printable)
- Goody Ouchless Headbands $3 ($3 RR earned)
- Airwick Freshmatic Motion $3.99 ($4 off 4/17 insert)
- 2 dozen eggs (2 free Redbox rentals earned) $1.29*2 (
- 2 O cello sponge packs
Total OOP $4.02! (pre-tax) Total Savings $22.42
Dollar General 1 transaction
- Nivea body wash 2.50 ($3.00 off coupon 4/17 insert)
- Mt. Dew 2 liter 1.00 (.25 off peelie on bottle)
- Bic 5pk lighters 4.00 (Free up to $4.99 coupon, internet freebie)
Total OOP $0.25 (pre-tax) Total Savings $7.25
CountryMart 3 transactions
- Stovetop stuffing $1.50 ($0.50 *doubled* printable coupon)
- Febreeze Set and Refresh $3.19 ($1 off *doubled* P&G internet mailed coupon book)
- 9 Philadelphia cooking cremes $1.49 w/participating 8 ($1.50 blinky store coupon)
- Kraft Deli slices $1.99 w/participating 8 ($1 off coupon 4/17 insert)
- 2 Kraft Deluxe Homestyle ($1.00 off coupon 4/17 insert)
- 2 Oreo cookie $1.99*2
- 2 Milk $3.95 (2 $1 off milk w/cookie purchase *doubled)
Total OOP $11.43 (pre-tax) Total Savings $54.99
What a great trip! I can’t believe I saved all that money! But really, to be fair, after taxes I was out of pocket a little under $20. This is still a $84.66 savings with only $20 Out Of Pocket which is over a 76% savings!
These savings are based on regular store prices versus sales because that is how I shopped today. I didn’t use coupons just because I had them, I’ve been saving a few for certain sales which is why I hope to go back later this week to take advantage of another razor deal and scotch tape but you can check out Wild For Wags for this weeks best deals so you can take advantage with coupons and for things you want.
That box in the front has my mailbox freebies (Degree sample and coupon & Wear Red pin) I love the mailbox when there are only freebies and no bills.