Sunday Coupon Insert Preview 8/28
You can find a list of what inserts to expect throughout the year HERE.
This week (8/28) it says 1 RedPlum, 1 SmartSource, 1 P&G
You can find the full insert preview for RedPlum HERE.
You can find the full insert preview for SmartSource HERE.
You can find the full insert preview for P&G HERE.
Thanks Sunday Coupon Preview
Want to know where to get multiple papers or extra coupons in the Lawton area? Here are a few ideas on how I keep my coupon stack healthy without breaking the bank.
- Buy the Sunday Paper on Monday or Tuesday at Country Mart or Kmart for only $1
- Buy the Sunday Paper Monday-Wednesday direct from Lawton Constitution for only $.75
- Join Lawton Coupon Connection or Couponing in Lawton on Facebook for specific trading or coupon trading events
- Use my own Facebook page for help finding particular coupons or any questions or concerns (I keep an eye on the page daily–sometimes all day! lol)
- Stop by Curious Goods and check out their basket of coupons (you are not required to replace any coupons you take, but you are welcome to leave any you want to share). Check out Curious Goods on Facebook with any questions you may have.
- Dumpster Dive Recycling Bins: This is an option I haven’t tried myself but I’ve heard from others who have and it’s legal to do so in Lawton. It’s this option that has provided a multitude of inserts while coupon trading here in Lawton. You can find bins located at Eastside Park (west of MacArthur High) and Grandview Park (west of Eisenhower Elementary). Keep in mind that you should only take what you can use or send those that you don’t back to the recycle bin on your next trip.